Fully Cooked BBQ Pulled Beef $ 39.99
These pulled beef portions are slow-cooked, then smothered in the south's most famous sauce. It's barbequed meat at its most tender and delicious. In other words, cooked to perfection! Available in 3 - 1 lb. portions.
Fully Cooked, Just Heat & Eat! Thaw before reheating!
1) Conventional Oven: Defrost overnight in the refrigerator. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Remove meat from pouch and place in oven-safe pan or dish and heat for 12-15 minutes.
2) Stove-top: Defrost overnight in the refrigerator. Preheat a skillet to medium-high heat. Open the package and empty the contents into the skillet. Heat for approximately 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Microwave: Defrost overnight in the refrigerator. Place defrosted 1 lb. package on or in a microwave-safe container. Cut a small slit in the top of the package. Microwave for 2-3 minutes on high or until internal temperature of 165°F. Remove from microwave, carefully remove meat from the packaging and take caution to steam released from heating. Enjoy!
Ingredients: Pulled beef (Beef, Water, Dextrose, Salt, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Modified Food Starch, Sodium Phosphate, Seasoning (Blend of Dextrose, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Onion Powder, and Spice Extractives), BBQ Sauce (Water, Corn Syrup, Tomato Paste, Molasses, Vinegar, Sugar, Tapioca Starch, Salt, Smoke Flavor, Onion Powder, Caramel Color, Soybean Oil, Garlic Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Black Pepper, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ground White Pepper, Ground Red Pepper, Soluble Cloves, Ground Cinnamon, Cayenne Pepper). ALLERGENS: SOY
Serving Size: 4 oz (113g)
Servings Per Container: 4
- FREE SHIPPING - on all continental United States (lower 48) orders over $99
- $14.95 Flat Rate Shipping on all continental United States (lower 48) orders under $99
- Please allow 5-10 business days for your order to ship. Note: Depending on your delivery area, orders may arrive early.
- Signatures are not required for delivery
- Please refer to your UPS tracking number for the actual delivery date. This is located in the Order Shipment Confirmation email you receive when your order ships.